Aquaculture and mariculture
Mariculture compensates loss of fish stocks. But it's also a source of pollution and its efficiency is often below expectation.
To improve quality and efficiency of mariculture we work on three components:
- Knowledge of the marine environment, to determine best location of the farms
- Water quality monitoring to detect risks of pollution and diseases
- Combined aquaculture, especially algae to reduce pollution.
- Modelling of the marine area
- Monitoring techniques and services
- Funds rising
- Projects hosting and/or management