- Modelling and forecast
- Soft remediation techniques
- Monitoring of coast line evolution
- Project coordination
- Administrative and technical support
- Selection of funding programs
- Setup of proposal and consortia
is little public awareness of the physics behind coastal processes and a
widespread perception that coastal erosion is always irreversible. Remediation techniques do exist.
Frequently, urgency results in a call for hard engineering works which create more problems than solutions, without speaking of costs.
Better than hard techniques, SeaTopic promotes the association of coastal ocean physics and soft techniques.